Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A New Year Celebration

Champagne and Icy Blue for a New Year





I love this icy blue and champagne combination.  (Even though these are all different sources - some coming from a couple of years ago!)  That blue is my favourite - and it seems to work as a colour story for decorating around a new year .




First Picture :   The lovely garlands are from Martha Stewart.  

Second Picture :  I think I might make a version of these clocks - too cute and I love medallions!

Third Picture :  I would love to be at this party!


We usually celebrate with a pot luck and a fire on the beach.  But to bed early - my crazy family is in a New Year's Run!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...